Wednesday, July 2, 2008

What a day yesterday...

It wasn't anything like I thought it would be. It was actually worse, lol. My Mom's van broke down on us. The van started heating up and smoking. A water hose broke. Long story short, we had to ride the bus into town. Then Bobby had to get Parker and we had to spend 2 hours at the mall. I took them to "bounce a rama" for an hour, so that was good. They really got a work out. It's a place that has a bunch of bounce houses. I wish I had one of my own for the kids. Parker was grumpy and fussy and I didn't realize until I got home that he hadn't eaten lunch at school. Poor guy. I hope he does ok today. My poor Mom and her van too. Luckily I got it to my nephews shop at least. What a day!

1 comment:

kristi said...

Sorry about the van. Those bounce houses sound like a lot of fun..TC would love that!