Sunday, July 13, 2008

I feel......................

Restless, whiny, bored, cranky and sleepy. I think old aunt flo is on her way to visit me. I've got to think of things to perk me up. I think I'll have Parker help cook dinner. Play some play-dough with both kids. Read some in my book. I don't know what else. I had a really good morning. Bobby decided to get up with the kids. He even gave Parker a bath first thing. That was so nice. Then he cooked breakfast for us. Talk about winning some points. I told him it was my day to get up with the kids but he said he was already awake. Lucky me! I need to go get a dirty shirt out of the dryer. Parker spilled his drink on it and then said it needed to go in the dryer. I told him to put it in the laundry basket. Next thing I hear is the dryer door opening and closing, lol. What a silly guy!

1 comment:

Marshella said...

Sounds like you've got the next generation of Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs started. A couple more and...
LOL