Friday, July 11, 2008

Don't talk about this much....

Molly has mild ocd. It comes and goes in different forms. The form it comes in quite a bit is a germ or getting sick phobia. With the new tomato issues, she has been really worrying about certain foods. She didn't want to get ketchup or taco sauce yesterday. I told her that we'd had the stuff for a while so it was fine. I guess I might need to look it up on FDA website to reassure her. When her episodes come, they are big and last a couple weeks. One time she washed her hands so much they were raw and red. We got through that and I feel like it's something in the past. I just don't want this tomato thing to bring up old issues.

On a lighter note, I got up early again today. Didn't get a lot done but at least started the laundry, read the bible and picked up the living-room. Bobby stayed home from work today because he had a flat tire. It's always nice when he's home. I hope everyone has a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww. I hope it passes quickly.

I like your picture of Parker and your: My buddy is not a puzzle.