Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Laundry....a "Duh" moment....

I've discovered something to make doing laundry easier. This may sound really dumb to most of you, but I never thought of it. I was reading my "Flylady" book yesterday and read the chapter about doing laundry. She recommends that you do all the step for the laundry right away, you know, sorting, washing, drying, folding and putting away. It's the putting away part that I'm lazy about. I hate hanging things up. Then I read one of her tips. Take hangers into the laundry room with you. Put the clothes that need to be hung up on the hanger as you pull them out of the dryer. Hang them up first and then fold the rest of it. I have been doing this and it makes such a big difference! The hanging up part is what i used to leave on my bed for last. Then I'd forget and get ready for bed and see a pile on my bed. Not anymore! Thanks Flylady!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great tip!