Sunday, July 27, 2008

Sunday....

Hmmm...What did we do. Let's see, I mowed the lawn, went to a birthday party, did a little grocery shopping and discovered that Parker has his first loose tooth! Molly and I were very excited about it! It's super wiggly and he won't leave it alone with his tongue. Molly knows now that the tooth fairy isn't real but she wants to help in keeping Parker believing. She is wanting to find glitter and all kinds of prizes to put under his pillow. She even wanted to see her old teeth today as proof. She was really surprised at how many I'd saved. Tonight she is at a friends house. I really miss her when she is gone, especially during the day.

I'm glad I got the lawn mowed today. It looks so much better. Bobby took Parker to his Grandma's for a little while so I could do it. Funny thing is, one time I got the bagger on wrong, and it sprayed grass all over my face and down my shirt. That was a fun one, lol. Then I mowed a big stick that I had to yank out. Fun fun!

It's 10:08 and I'm still up. I should be in bed. Bobby is snoring on the couch. I may have to put a clothes pin on his nose tonight. He says I snore, but I don't believe him, lol. It's so funny, one time when Parker and I were both sick, I slept in the living room with him. My nose was plugged up and I must have been snoring. Molly slept out there with us too. She woke me up saying, "Your snoring is scaring Parker." "He kept pointing at you saying, no! No!". Poor guy, I must have really scared him.

Ok, one more thing to blog about tonight. Molly's hamster is looking funny. His whole back end looks swollen. I know this is gross to post about, but I'm wondering if I should take him to the vet or not. He could just be maturing, lol, but I'm not sure. I'd be really embarrassed if I took him to the vet and he was fine. I'm sure you know what I'm getting at, lol. I'll keep watching it, but I go back and forth on weather to take him in or not. Anyone ever experienced this with their hamsters?

7 comments:

Casdok said...

Umm the hamster dosnt sound too good. Have you tried googling about it?

How lovely that Molly wants to put things under Parkers pillow :)

Bonnie said...

I have not had hamster experience either. Knowing me I would take it to the vet, but I am sort of an animal freak!

Good luck on the loose tooth! Just a little heads up, they have always been quite traumatic for Casey, but this was finally remedied my me literally pulling it out myself. DOn't even get me started on the day he lost 2!

I snore too, don't feel bad!

Anonymous said...

You are so funny! When funny things happen to me I laugh at myself. Why not?

Loose teeth. They are fun until they fall out. Sometimes it's easy and sometimes it's not. I hope it goes well for him. I kept all of my kids teeth as well. :)

Hugs!

Anonymous said...

A loose tooth! Let us know how all that goes. I just realized a few weeks ago that before I know it, Daniel will be old enough to start losing teeth. I'm not ready for that yet!!

You sound like you've been keeping busy! Not sure about the hamster...I'd Google it and then see what you find before calling the vet. You can always just talk to them, though- you may not have to bring him in. Good luck!

Bobbi said...

Well, it hasn't fell out yet. He's not wanting to eat much, I think it's because of his tooth. I won't push it. If it gets too wiggly, maybe he'll let me pull it. As far as the hamster goes, he has to wait until Friday for me to take him to the vet. Dh says he remembers our other hamster looking like that. I think he may just be, um, maturing.

mommy~dearest said...

Haha! If what you mean by "back end being swollen" is his "manly bits" than yes, I have had that hamster experience. I don't know why, but male hamsters have gigantic balls.

Bobbi said...

Lol, I think that's what might be happening, lol!