Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I can't stop blogging today!

Things just keep popping into my mind! After seeing other peoples blogs that show pictures of their house, I wanted to show more of mine. Here is our room after our stay at the hotel. Remember I said I wanted our room to look like that room. It doesn't really, but it feels nice to me. I'm not sure I like the color of pillows on the bed, or some other things, but it's ok for now.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Our room is pretty small, but it works. Or should I say, our room is decent size, but our bed is a California King. Thanks for looking.


Another topic, I'm embarrassed I didn't clean my living room yet this morning. Yesterday was so hectic that I just left everything for today. Then this morning I got a knock on my door. Two Jehovah's witness ladies. After talking a while they said they could see I wasn't expecting company, lol. Duh, and I even took a book and said they could come back. Duh! What was I thinking. I kept hinting that I already had a church but they kept pushing. Grrr!

Another topic, what kind of purse do you have? Big, small, fashionable? My other sister bought me a purse for my birthday. I wasn't sure what I thought of it at first. It's not really me, but it's growing on me. I change purses like I change my house around, so I don't mind trying another one for a while. It's smallish, black, with embroidered cats on it. It's all hand done and very nice. Usually I like bright, kind of trendy purses. Once I had a purse that was shown in Woman's World. I was so excited, here I was reading a copy and came across my purse! I had to save it and show everyone. Look, I do have style, lol. It's really my favorite purse, it's bright orange. I also have a nice black one that I use a lot. I find I need my purses to get bigger and bigger since I keep so much in them. This purse my sister got me is relatively small. Yesterday I just put a few things in it and left the rest at home in my other purse. It was so nice to carry a light purse that had just what I needed. So do I need my purses to get bigger or my load to get lighter?

I found a link to my cat purse: http://www.colorfulcritters.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=2783

3 comments:

Melissa said...

love the bed canopy thing!

Tereza said...

hello. In the process of checking out your blog:)
Your bedroom looks so cozy and romantic!!
I am back and forth on purses too:) Some days I like the big ones that you can just throw whatever you and the kids need into. Other days I like my organized 7 pocket one.

Anonymous said...

You just described the way that most JWs convert to JWs.

The following will provide the BEST and MOST ACCURATE info about Jehovah's Witnesses, their beliefs, and how they actually practice such day to day.

SUMMARIES OF OVER 1200 JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES LAWSUITS & COURT CASES

The following website summarizes over 700 court cases and lawsuits affecting children of Jehovah's Witness Parents, including nearly 400 cases where the JW Parents refused to consent to life-saving blood transfusions for their dying children:

DIVORCE, BLOOD TRANSFUSIONS, AND OTHER LEGAL ISSUES AFFECTING CHILDREN OF JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES

http://jwdivorces.bravehost.com


The following website summarizes over 500 lawsuits filed by Jehovah's Witnesses against their Employers, incidents involving problem JW Employees, and other secret JW "history" court cases:

EMPLOYMENT ISSUES UNIQUE TO JEHOVAH'S WITNESS EMPLOYEES

http://jwemployees.bravehost.com