Wednesday, July 23, 2008

We had yummy watermelon today and ....

watermelon 2
And, my boy got his stroller. He doesn't look happy in this picture, but it was because he wanted us to go right now. He loved going for a ride and was so happy. He had second thoughts about letting the wagon go, but in the end he was happy. The lady had 2 little boys that were really happy about their wagon and I had a little guy really happy about his jogging stroller. It's really easy to push too! P.s-Try to ignore Parker's bad hair day. He was so excited to go that he wouldn't let me comb his hair first.

Ready to go

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you!! I hope he continues to enjoy going for rides!!

Marshella said...

I swear I read a post from you earlier about The Talk with Molly. But when I went to comment on it - I think you did the right thing, by the way - it wasn't there. Am I crazy?

Bobbi said...

I decided to delete it. I wasn't sure I would like the responses I got, lol.

kristen said...

WOW you will be set now. Happy days and hopefully great outdoor weather.

LOVE WATERMELON makes me wish summer was here now.

mommy~dearest said...

Mmmm...that licorice looks mighty yummy too!

kristi said...

That stroller looks great! I am praying you guys get a car soon.