Friday, July 25, 2008

Morning work...

Today I've been cleaning the carpet, by hand. There are a few spots and our cleaner isn't working. Oh well, it looks much better. I'm getting the house cleaned up for Bobby's birthday party tomorrow. The kids and I are also going to take a walk soon. Parker really likes riding in his jogging stroller. We went for a walk yesterday.

Keep us in your prayers, we may have found another car. Someone might be willing to work with me for a couple of payments for a mid sized car. That's exactly what I'm looking for. If it's meant to be, it's meant to be.

I don't have much else planned today. I might clean the bathroom really well and sweep, but otherwise my house is pretty clean. Yesterday a friend from out of town stopped by. It was really nice to see her and her kids. We went for a walk and had a nice chat. Parker also had OT yesterday. She wants me to work on him crossing the mid-line, putting small things into jars or piggy banks and get him lots of exercise. We are trying to figure out if he is left handed or not. It seems like it, but we are still not sure. If he's not crossing the mid-line, it might be preventing him from choosing a hand. He might just use the hand closest to whatever he needs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:) Interesting post. I keep wanting to go for walks...it's either too hot or Daniel doesn't want to. I really miss it. Glad you get to go!