Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Random stuff

Today was a nice day. I didn't get a lot done, but I did take a nice walk with Molly. It's so pretty out today. Our whole town, actually, is pretty. There is lots of manicured green grass and pretty trees, surrounded by redwoods.

I'm not sure what I have planned for tomorrow. I need to think of something.
Not much new with Parker today. He was pretty happy, but glued to the computer. We played outside some and he kept splashing me with water from our little pool. He thought he was so funny. Our playing outside didn't last too long because I found a wasps nest in the eves of our house. Luckily when dh got home tonight, he sprayed it down and killed the wasps. My hero!


On a different note, I love these:
Photobucket

They are so relaxing. I used to have one but the kids spilled soda in the sand. Parker would make a huge mess with it too. I could play with this things for a long time and it really was relaxing. I think I'm going to get another one. My last one was pretty small, I want a bigger one like this. I saw some cute ones at a toy store not long ago, that Parker would like. They had ones with construction sites or garbage trucks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here is how I/we kill wasp nest. Wait until it turns dark, knock the nest down and step on it. No more nest. The wasp are sleeping, so to speak, and won't come at you like in the middle of the day. We do it all the time here. Just a tip in case you ever run out of wasp spray. :)

Hugs!