Friday, July 18, 2008

Today is Parker's last day of summer school

I'm sad today. I'll really miss that school and his teachers. Parker was so happy to go to school today. They are going to the bounce house place at the mall today. I bet they will have so much fun. Parker will be sad that he isn't going to see Dennis anymore. (The guy who drives him to school) He ended up really liking him. He talks his ear off sometimes, lol. I really appreciate him taking Parker. I think Parker had a good time at summer school. Today is also Bobby's birthday. I'm making him a cake and we are going to go to a movie. Next week we are having his party.
We had spaghetti last night and left a mess. There is nothing worse than cleaning up spaghetti mess. I have my work cut out for me today. Molly is still coughing, I need to get to the bottom of this. I'm going to dust her room and clean out her fan in case that's bothering her. I may have to take her to the dr. pretty soon. Thank goodness Parker is better. I hope everyone has a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope Molly is feeling better soon.