Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Could use some prayers...

This is a totally selfish prayer, but we need it just the same. We found a vehicle we want, we just need to find a way to get the money. We will have the money next month, just not this month. I am so afraid that this vehicle will be sold before we get the money. If you pray, please pray that something works out for us. If it doesn't, it wasn't the one for us. Thank you.

On a lighter note, I think Molly and I will make some popsicles and pudding today. We need all the cold things we can get. I am trying to find a way to cool ourselves and our house. I put tinfoil on Parker's windows. I heard that could help. I'm freezing milk jugs of ice to put in front of the kids fans. I'm doing all the cleaning, laundry and cooking early so the house won't be as hot in the evening. I was so grouchy yesterday because it was so hot. It was like an oven in here and it's supposed to be hotter today! Wish us luck!

4 comments:

Betsy Brock said...

Here's prayers for a van next month and cooler weather for you! :)

Bobbi said...

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Good luck!

kristi said...

Did you all get the van??