Thursday, July 10, 2008

Molly tried out for our county's talent contest...

She did it last year and this year she got in again. I'm so proud of my little girl!

Process photos from digital cameras
Created with dumpr.net - fun with your photos

(pic idea taken from another site, thanks)

They don't have a ton of people in it, maybe 15, but it's so much fun for her. Last year she got an award and roses. She didn't win, but really, it's how many people you bring with you. The audience votes. This year she is doing, "What time is it?" From "High School Musical 2". She even uses a basketball in part of it. It's nothing fancy, but it's cute. It's not going to be until Aug 9th. They have a great dinner before it too. Where did I get such an outgoing girl? She is the total opposite of me. The pic above was from before she left today. My niece did her hair and taught her some dance moves. She is so nice to Molly. I want to do something nice for her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I could never do something like that! It's great that she can! :) Keep us updated!

Hugs!