Saturday, April 5, 2008

Yardsale....

Boy, was that yardsale tiring. I don't think it was worth the 35 dollars we made. My back, feet and legs are hurting now. I don't feel like I can move an inch. Our yardsale didn't look very good today. I was mowing the lawn on Friday when our lawnmower ran out of grass. I only got one half of our yard mowed. It looked very white trash, lol. Then, later, it started to rain and I had to hustle and cover everything up. Whine whine whine. Parker was a pill today too. He kept getting into everything and coming outside without shoes on. In fact, we can't find his shoes. I don't know if he lost them in the grass or put them in one of his toys. We've looked everytwhere for them. Last night Bobby and I fell asleep on the couches. We didn't wake up until 2am and then had to go to bed. That really sucked. We were tired this morning. I'm so glad Bobby is home now. He is such a big help. He is a great husband. He is going to put the yardsale stuff way for me. I don't think I could move that much. Now dinner is cooking, the kids are busy and I'm happy.

No comments: