Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Rats!

Tonight was a boring, nothing to do night. We sat around, watched t.v., watched you tube videos, and ate. Boring! Later, Molly and I were eating Cheerios's out of the box. (It was the end of the box, mind you.) We left the box on the coffee table and watched a couple you tube videos. Parker must have got bored of the videos because he sat down to play with some toys. All of a sudden I noticed that he had the Cheerios box. I thought, "Uh oh, he's going to spill them on the floor." Then I saw him reaching in the box and pulling some out. I got excited for a minute and thought maybe he was eating them. The boy who doesn't like new things was eating Cheerios's again! Wait! That's not what he was doing.....


Take a look at what I found....

Pepper with cheerios

Rats! I would have even let him eat them off the cat, lol! Molly and I just thought this was hilarious, as did Parker! Funny boy!

No comments: