Thursday, April 17, 2008

As you can tell....

I decided to tone down my blog a little. It was getting to bright and colorful for me. I liked it for a while, but I think this will be easier to stick with. If anyone wants to say hi and show that they stopped by, that would be great. I love seeing who checks out my blog. I hope everyone is having a great day. I think I may be coming down with something. It could just be allergies. I don't know, but my eyes, head and body aches. Here's hoping it's no big deal. Parker's been bored and full of energy today. I feel like I have no energy. This spring break is killing me, lol. Gotta go, Parker wants to watch monster trucks on you tube again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, there! Thank you for stopping by my blog! We find vacations difficult too, which is why I'm doing stuff with Daniel during his spring break! Nice to "meet" you!

Julie

Bobbi said...

Thanks! Parker loved looking at the pictures of your son and his toys on your blog.