Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Ok, a happy post!

I'm going to quit complaining today! Today is going to be a great day. I am going to try and not complain about anything or be negative today. Life is good. The kids are at school. The house is fairly clean. I have on my favorite shirt. The kids were very happy this morning. I got them a bag of action figures/vehicles/happy meal toys at a thrift store yesterday. Yes, this is stuff I normally throw out, but Parker saw the bag and had to have it. I knew that it would keep both kids entertained, playing together, and happy for a while. They both dug into and found things they liked. This morning we were almost late because I couldn't get them to stop playing with the stuff. It makes me so happy because they are interacting and really enjoying each others company. I'm glad I got it for them. Everyone have a great day! (Ronda, keep a hold of your wolf today, lol)

2 comments:

Ronda said...

Paste this video link into your site, its on kids with autism having guide dogs. By the way the wolf has no energy to be out today. Have a good day. Ronda

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/?cl=7212210
Watch this video, I have it on my site too.

Anonymous said...

I love days like that.