Monday, April 14, 2008

It's Monday again....

First off I will post a picture of my cat Daisy. I didn't include her in the last batch of pictures and she was very angry, lol.

Photobucket

I had to touch her up a little as she wasn't looking her best today.

The kids are in school, the laundry is almost done and I'm wasting time on the computer. I made a list of things I've been putting off so now I want to do at least one of those. I hope everyone has a great day. Not much new to talk about today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like your blog very much.I had a picture of my cat on my blog but let me tell ya she isnt the prettiest thing one has ever seen lol.I rescued her from the street life.She is very lovely dovey though and I just love a good lovey dovey:)I will be back for a visit soon!