Friday, April 4, 2008

Why is he plugging his ears on the bus now?

I'm wondering if the bus is too loud for him. The driver asked him if he wanted the radio off, and that didn't help. I'm not sure what is going on with him. I talked to his teacher and we might send a comfort item with him for the bus. I feel bad that the poor guy has to plug his ears for 15 minutes. I'm supposed to have a yard sale tomorrow. That means I have to mow the lawn, lug out a ton of stuff and go through stuff in the house. I don't know if I'm up for that. The weather tomorrow is iffy also. I might have to re-think that one.

3 comments:

Casdok said...

Hope you find the solution. My son has had his fingers permanently in his ears for about 10 years now, but you proberly didnt want to know that!!!

Bobbi said...

Don't say that, Lol! Waaaaa!

Bobbi said...

Today when I asked him why he plugs his ears on the bus he said, "because she talks." I think he means the cb radio, he hates those.