Monday, April 28, 2008

Wow, Parker has an ear infection.

He hasn't had one since he was 2. I bet that explains the extra noise sensitivities lately. Poor guy. They had to give him an antibiotic shot since he wouldn't take anything by mouth. He got so upset afterwards that he threw up in the room we were in. He wouldn't drink anything today earlier. He tried a drink of coke in the van but that made him puke also. Fun fun. They are worried about him not drinking so I've been pushing water. I think he's doing OK. The only bad thing is that he's lost 4 pounds in the last couple months. Anyways, he has to come back tomorrow to see if the antibiotics have started working. Pray he doesn't have to have another painful shot. I bet I'm going to have such a hard time getting him to the dr.'s tomorrow. I hope he doesn't puke there again.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

get well soon Parker! Take care mama:)

Anonymous said...

I hope you're both feeling better soon! I'll be thinking of you!

Betsy Brock said...

Yea! I found you! I'll be back often to check in! Thanks for giving me the link to your blog.
Your kids are cuties! So the hands on the ears was an ear infection! Poor little guy! Hope he's better soon!

Bobbi said...

Thanks! He has always plugged his ears some, but this has gotten really bad lately.