Saturday, April 5, 2008

Tomorrow I will start flylady again.....

(Flylady, a website dedicated to cleaning your house and organizing it. Www. flylady.org I think.

The first step is to take everything out of your sink and shine it. I will do that first thing in the morning. The next step is to make sure you get dressed and put on tennis shoes every morning when your ready to clean. I do that already because I wear tennis shoes almost every day, aside from my red Mary Jane type shoes. The next step is to make your bed every morning. I do that almost every morning, but not always. That is something I will start again. So, for now those are my steps. It helps me to stay focused if I post it. Then it's like I've said it out loud and I have to stick to it. Flylady works in baby-steps. These 3 are not hard, Monday I'll start another step. (even though you are supposed to work on each step a while before starting on the next one)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting. I looked at that site. I am not sure I quite get it. It must be for motivation to clean? Help you organize the process?

Bobbi said...

Yep. Also it sends you daily emails on what to do and how to organize things. You have morning, afternoon and evening routines. You also have weekly routines. I've done great with it before, but it definitely takes motivation. I remember once I had a friend say my house was always spotless. I was like, "what". I didn't realize how good it looked. If your interested, it makes more sense if you check out the get started or baby-steps tab. I started out with the book she has, "sink reflections". I love it!