Wednesday, April 9, 2008

My sleeping guy....

Sweet dreamsSleeping guy

Last night Molly tucked Parker in with a bunch of stuffed animals. He liked it and kept them on him all night. He looked so cute and peaceful when I checked on him. Molly is such a sweet sister, she is always doing nice things like that for him. She did it again tonight.
Today I cleaned like a mad woman. I've been lazy lately and needed to catch up. Yesterday I got a bunch of new cleaning supplies. It's silly but they make me happy. It's nice to clean when you have some new things to use. I also got some nice candles. I like the "Glade scented oil" candles. I wanted my house to smell and look nice. One other splurge was to buy some daffodils. They were on sale and looked really pretty. It's so nice to see them in my kitchen. I hope everyone had a nice day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable! So comfy!

mommy~dearest said...

Glad scented oil candles? Like Glad Bags? ;)

Aww...he does look so comfy!

Bobbi said...

Lol, no, like Glade. Some of us can't type and think at the same time. I kept meaning to fix that one, lol.