Saturday, April 19, 2008

I had a rough morning....

I don't even know if I should be sharing this one here, but oh well. I'm blogging about my life so I might as well include it.

I woke up this morning with some bad t.o.m. issues. I went to ER this morning with my sister. They can't figure out what's wrong so I'll have to follow up with my dr. I feel really cruddy and have just been laying around today. Bobby is doing such a great job of handling everything. He is the best husband. Parker is still sick and whiny, so that makes things hard. I hope things clear up on their own in a few days. I've never had anything like this happen before. It was pretty scary.

2 comments:

Marshella said...

I hope you feel better. Do they have any ideas? I enjoy hearing from you and I always read your blog - even if I don't always comment. I'll keep your family in my prayers and let us know what the doc says.

Bobbi said...

Thanks. I feel much better today. I think things are clearing up a little. I felt some better this afternoon when I took some Ibeprofin. I wish the dr. had told me that would have helped. I had to find out online. Thanks for praying for us. Parker still has a bad cold, but it did him good to take him out and play some video games and go shopping.