Saturday, April 19, 2008

I had a rough morning....

I don't even know if I should be sharing this one here, but oh well. I'm blogging about my life so I might as well include it.

I woke up this morning with some bad t.o.m. issues. I went to ER this morning with my sister. They can't figure out what's wrong so I'll have to follow up with my dr. I feel really cruddy and have just been laying around today. Bobby is doing such a great job of handling everything. He is the best husband. Parker is still sick and whiny, so that makes things hard. I hope things clear up on their own in a few days. I've never had anything like this happen before. It was pretty scary.

3 comments:

cmdhdpeterson5 said...

I hope you feel better. Do they have any ideas? I enjoy hearing from you and I always read your blog - even if I don't always comment. I'll keep your family in my prayers and let us know what the doc says.

mollyalexis said...

Thanks. I feel much better today. I think things are clearing up a little. I felt some better this afternoon when I took some Ibeprofin. I wish the dr. had told me that would have helped. I had to find out online. Thanks for praying for us. Parker still has a bad cold, but it did him good to take him out and play some video games and go shopping.

Telefone VoIP said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Telefone VoIP, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-voip.blogspot.com. A hug.