Sunday, April 6, 2008

I live in fear, I have a stalker...

He is 5, and he waits until I am kneeling down on the floor. Once I'm on the floor picking something up, resting or bending over, he will pounce. He will pounce and land on my back, stand on the backs of my legs or jump on me. He even gets a running start and bounces a few times. If he wasn't 68 pounds it wouldn't be bad, but he is getting heavy. When I'm laying on my bed, couch or floor and I see him coming, I have to get up fast. He will be knocking the wind out of me before I know it. I laugh about this now, but soon it will be really painful. It's just so funny how he stalks me or Molly. His absolute favorite victim is Molly. She just loves it though. Today I was sitting at the table wondering why my back hurt. Then I remembered, Parker plopped down on my back and bounced when I was on the floor putting his movies away. Time to find a new game. Oh, and we taught Parker something new, we are just so proud. When we point at one of the cats, and ask him what we are pointing at, he now says, "It's a stupid cat". He learned it mostly from Bobby. We are so proud, lol.

2 comments:

kristen said...

I was rapt that you have a Parker to. It's such an uncommon name here.Everyone asks us how we came up with it as it's not heard of. I just loved it.
Your Parker really reminds me of my Logan.

Bobbi said...

Awwww! I always loved that name. It was easy to chose a name for him because Parker is the last name of my husbands mothers side of the family. I get lots of compliments on it.