Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Why?

I vowed that I would get in bed early tonight. Why is it that it's almost 10 o'clock and Molly isn't asleep yet? Why is it that she suddenly remembered some homework she hadn't finished? What is the reason that Parker pooped in his pull-up while he was sleeping and I just had to change it? Why is his face red and chapped? I have a feeling he might be getting sicker. Please no, I just got back from taking him to the Dr. and convincing him he was going back to school tomorrow. When I know he's back to sleep again completely, I'm going to put some vasaline on his face. He wouldn't hardly let me do it while he was awake. Here's hoping it looks better in the morning and he feels fine.

1 comment:

Momzoo said...

Sometimes life is so hard! You sounds really down...I am sorry.

If I was your neighbor I would bring you chicken soup and fresh bread, but since I am not your neighbor I am sending a hug your way.