Saturday, March 21, 2009

My weekend so far....






My weekend so far has been ok. Yesterday I took the kids to the "Logging Conference". It was really cool and had lots of vehicles for Parker ot look at. He got to meet a Fire fighter and try on his gear. Parker was in heaven with that! I've hardly seen him that excited. He got to sit in the truck also. The place was pretty noisy so we couldn't stay long. Parker didn't like all the saws, motors and the train that had a loud horn. We saw a wildlife show and that was fun. Parker was scared of the snake the guy had and we almost had to leave. Poor guy, he was really crying. Afterwards we got some food and he got to shake hand with another fireman and get some truck brochures, so that made him happy again.

Today I met the group I belong to, at the bounce-a-rama place. (It's a bounce house place) The group I belong to is a group at my church for mothers of kids with special needs. It was fun being there and talking with the parents. The bad part was that there were 2 birthday parties going on so it was crazy busy. The other bad part was that Parker's nose would not stop running and my tissue in my pocket kept getting smaller and smaller, lol.

Tonight we went to visit Bobby's grandma. She was in the hospital yesterday and they found a spot on her brain. They are going to look at it more on Monday. Please keep her in your prayers. She is one of Bobby's favorite people in the world and she pretty much raised him. Afterwards we went to see the "Mall Cop" movie. It was really funny.

I'm not sure what tomorrow will bring other than housework. I may see if I can rent Twilight but I have a feeling they will be all taken. Maybe I can reserve one.

That's about it. Enjoy the pics.(I also added one of Molly and her friend holding a pig)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooooh! I loved all the pictures! What fun!!

Sorry to hear about Grandma...

Ronda said...

It looks like they had fun.