Monday, March 23, 2009

Sunny day!


It is so nice to see sunshine again! Yay! Parker was pretty good about going to school today. He didn't even get upset last night when I told him he had school today. That is a good step in the right direction. Today I have a bunch of paperwork to do, that I've been putting off. Fun fun. I have 2 meetings today also. One with Parker's respite workers supervisor and one with his Aba time. I'm trying to guilt Bobby into yard work but I don't know if it's working. He may go do his other job. It's really nice having him home, but not nice on the paycheck. It's been a little tougher than we expected. Here's hoping the unemployment comes soon. Everyone have a nice spring day!

1 comment:

Ronda said...

I hear we are supposed to get some sunshine. Call me I want to hear about Iris and Sherm, :(
Hope your day goes good. You guys are always in my prayers and I will be praying for Iris and Sherm too.