Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I am amazed by him!

Parker just keeps amazing me! Today when I picked him up from school, they were in the library. I saw him ask another child what book they picked and he even showed a boy his book and said, "Look kid, I got this book". I can't believe the way he is picking up what the other kids do and is trying to make a connection. He also ate his tuna sandwich today. I almost fainted when I heard that. He hasn't eaten a tuna sandwich in like a year. I made him one today because I've been running out of ideas on what to send him because he is so picky. I can't believe he ate it! Yay!
Then when we got home and his ABA supervisor came over to help me help him with his homework. I wasn't really sure how to the do the whole hand over hand thing and how to position his fingers. Parker almost did everything himself! Most of it was counting and he knew how to count things! He even recognized the numbers he had to chose from! He also drew lines from one thing to another without me even holding his hand! I am so so so proud of that boy! I have such high hopes for him!

3 comments:

mama edge said...

I am amazed by YOU! I haven't sent a "surprise" sandwich in my boys' lunch for years. I think I'd like to try that again and see if my boys can amaze me, too.

Bravo.

Momzoo said...

YAY!!! sounds like you have a WONDERFUL day!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad he is doing well!
-Kristen