Monday, March 9, 2009

Monday ramblings...

Parker seems better today. I checked on him around 2am last night and his fever was completely gone. It's hard taking an under the armpit temp while keeping the kid asleep. I had to hold his arm down with one hand and pat his back with the other.

I'm keeping him home tomorrow too. He just doesn't seem 100% better yet. He isn't eating too well just yet either.

Last night I found some awesome new blogs to read. Some of them are so funny! I'm so glad I found them.

Later in the afternoon today I went to a movie with my friend Jesse. I wouldn't have went but Parker was feeling better and dh is great with him. I don't worry when I leave him with Bobby.

Bobby is on the ant rampage again. He saw some more and sprayed like crazy. I hate it when he does that. I swear, he is obsessed with the things. He should have been an extirminator. Speaking of jobs, tomorrow will probably be his last day at work for a couple weeks. I guess it won't be as long as they thought. It will be so nice having him home more. I know people will hate me for saying this, but he is just the best husband. He is folding laundry as we speak. I love him!

That's about it. I don't really have anything funny to share. Wish I did. I'll just leave you with this picture:

2 comments:

Betsy Brock said...

Glad he's feeling better!

kristi said...

Send me the link to those blogs, girl!!!

butterflylady97@yahoo.com