Friday, March 20, 2009

What makes me happy?


I thought I'd post an upbeat post today. I'm posting about what makes me happy. Feel free to comment if any of these things make you happy, lol.

Watching tivo'd Malcolm in the Middle everyday. I live for that show! It is my comic relief! Parker even recognizes the beginning and will run to see it.

Having a clean house.

Dh cooking dinner.

Reading Harry Potter books and seeing the movies.

Organizing stuff.

Bathroom humor.

Snuggling with my kids and husband.

Seeing my kids happy.

Playing Scrabble with Bobby.

Hanging out with my Mom when she is in a good mood.

Ross! I love Ross, it's my favorite store!

Peeling sunburns, ok, that's just gross. (Did I really just say that out loud.)Lol!

Sliding the cats down the hall.

Eating fried ice cream or any ice cream for that matter.

Reading funny and smart blogs. Reading autism blogs.

Decorating my house.

Changing my furniture around! Love it!

I love re-watching my favorite movies: Juno, Harry Potter, Blades of Glory, Somethings Gotta Give, and Napoleon Dynamite.

Watching my kids play together, seeing how much they love each other.

Report card day for Molly. She always does awesome.

Hanging out with Bobby, just him and I.

That we are going to plant a garden this summer.

Reading gossip magazines.

Hanging out with my sister.

Getting my hair done my niece.

Laughing with my brother.

Embarrassing Molly and teasing Parker.

Holding Molly's hamster, Snuffy.

Petting dogs.

Collecting cow stuff.

That better be all I add right now. I think I could go on and on. I just needed a little reminder of the things that make me happy. I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Today I'm taking the kids to a logging conference. There are lots of trucks and shows and displays. Parker is in pure heaven in places like that. Bring on the trucks!

6 comments:

kristi said...

Wow, hope you have fun at the truck show!!!

I am happy it is Friday!

Holly said...

Love your list...I love to decorate too, and love to laugh!!
Thanks for sharing!!

mama edge said...

I get happy the same ways you do! In fact, I just spent a half-hour organizing my kids' dressers, and it was FABulous. I don't see the sun much, so I pour Elmer's glue on myself for a faux sunburn peel.

But um -- about "sliding the cat down the hall"... huh? This isn't a sex act, is it?

Bobbi said...

Mama Mara, rotfl! You crack me up! No, we really do slide our 3 cats down the hall. It's kind of like cat bowling. They actually come back for more. We used to make Parker laugh doing it. Sliding the cats down the hall, a sex act, that is hilarious!

Marshella said...

I love peeling sunburns too! Is that weird? I don't think so! :)

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

:) You have an award waiting for you on my blog!