Sunday, October 19, 2008

Yesterday....

Molly set the table for our anniversary dinner. That was so sweet of her. She also made me an apron and gave Bobby a dollar.



Here are the anniversary cupcakes I made for us. (haha)





Here is Molly being goofy at the dinner table

Check out Parker wearing his batman costume! Isn't he just so muscular!

Sorry about the words coming out weird, I'm playing around with a new way to upload pics onto my blog! This might make it was easier. Yesterday was a nice day even though we stayed home. We had a nice dinner and just relaxed. Today Molly and I went to a baby shower for a friend. It was really fun and we had great food and a nice visit. The house is clean, our tummies are full and things are good.

!

2 comments:

Betsy Brock said...

This is my favorite way of celebrating! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary!