Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Parker has been having a lot of behaviours lately.

I've been really having a hard time with him lately. He's been arguing a lot and asking the same question over and over. He's also been yelling and not coming with us when we want him to. Today he went in his room and screamed because we couldn't make the helicopters pick up logs like he wanted them to. He doesn't understand about things we can't control and he gets really upset about it. He just won't let up and keeps saying things like, "Where's the helicopter, can you make it pick up a log?" We went to look at the house we are moving to and he got pretty upset there. I'm thinking that this move is going to be pretty hard on him and hard on us because of it. Here's hoping his new attitude is a temporary thing.

2 comments:

Betsy Brock said...

I know any change can be frustrating! I hope he feels better soon...for all of your sakes! Maybe you could visit the new house a few more times before moving. I bet you are getting excited about the new place! :)

Anonymous said...

Hugs! We've been having a harder time lately too. I think I see the light at the end of the tunnel...but the last few weeks have definitely been challenging and today is a New Moon. Daniel is over stimulated and cannot settle down. :( Hang in there!