Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Well, it finally happened....

I got my first ticket! I was talking on my cell phone while driving! Ahhhh! I knew it was only a matter of time. It was dark and there wasn't a car for miles. Next thing I know I see a police car right next to mine. I told my sister I had to go and then I saw his lights. Dang! He asked me if I was aware of the cell phone law. I told him I was. I wish I could have came up with a good story about me having amnesia or something. Bobby laughed at me when I told him. Now he's calling me ticket lady. I don't speed, and I follow the law, but I just need to talk sometimes. I know when I'm going to buy this week,s ome kind of wireless device.

On another note, today I am taking back both kids costumes. Parker's is too small and Molly's is too boyish. Great! Now I have to treck back to 2 stores to return them. Oh well, that's life.