Saturday, October 18, 2008

11th Wedding anniversary!

Today is our 11th wedding anniversary. I can't believe it's been that long. Bobby is working and I'm having a yard sale. Oh well, last night we went out and it was fun. No matter what we do together, we usually have fun. Today I'm going to make a nice dinner and some Halloween cupcakes. Maybe we'll eat by candle light or something. I'm so lucky to have married to sweetest, most considerate, friendly, loving, handiest guy in the world to me! I can't wait for it to be 20 years! (Well, I don't want to hurry to fast, I don't really want to be 40 just yet!)

As for the yard sale, it was a dud! We actually didn't put that much stuff out. We did it in the front yard and I didn't want to drag everything around from the back. I kind of want to just put free on everything. I am so ready to be rid of all this extra stuff!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAppy Anniversary!

Betsy Brock said...

Happy, happy day! And watch out for those comments about those of us in our 40's! :)

kristi said...

Happy Anniversary, girl!

danette said...

Happy Anniversary, congratulations!