Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Parker woke up this morning coughing so hard that he puked! (He has a sensative gag reflex) I have to wash his blankets and pillow again! Why does this boy keep getting sick. He has a really runny nose too, and he keeps wiping it on his sleeve and gets his face all chapped. I got him some tissues with lotion but its hard to catch him before he uses his sleeve. (last night dh had to put some Vaseline on his face to help with the chapping) I gave him a bath this morning and I'm calling the dr. at 9. He seems congested so I want to make sure it isn't anything else. I told him that there would be no owies at the dr., I hope I can keep my promise. If he needs antibiotics he has to have a shot since he won't take medicine.

The biggest thing happened last night. My sister had to have her appendics out at 9pm. I drove to the hospital which is 35 minutes away and stayed until after 10. She came out of it fine. Poor girl, she just had her gallbladder out and her toe operated on. I'm so glad she's fine. Hopefully she'll feel better now. She's been feeling sick for a while.

I didn't get to bed until around midnight because I was kind of amped up. I read my book and before I knew it, it was really late. Then Parker woke up early. I feel like I've been dragged through the mud this morning.

Well, I better get started on laundry again. Oh wait, I need to buy more soap! Darn!

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

Hope your boy feels better, and your sis too!

Betsy Brock said...

Yes, hope Parker feels better soon! I can totally relate to the sleeve wiping, chapped face and sensitive gag reflexes! Ugh!

Bobbi said...

Bonnie, thanks, he they are both feeling better.

Betsy, it's so nice to know I'm not alone. I think your boys are very similar to Parker in a lot of ways, plus they are adorable!