Sunday, October 12, 2008

I had a really nice weekend with the kids.

Saturday we did a bunch of stuff. I took the kids cousin Shelby with us again. We went to the zoo, Costco, the free carousel, the library and to the marina to look at boats. Afterwards we went to the feed store to ask about chickens. When we move we might get some if the owner says its' ok.

Today, the kids and I went to see, "Igor". It was cute but a little scary for Parker. He asked to leave twice and even plugged his ears some. I would have left if he had put up a fuss, but he was really great about it. Usually when he really wants to leave somewhere, he won't take wait or no for a answer. I praised him so much for staying through the movie! I am just so proud of him. He is really maturing and being more tolerant of things. Molly was in heaven because they had "High school musical" popcorn buckets there and I let her get one. It was a pretty good deal though, 6 dollars for the bucket and it came with a refill. (Too full for the refill, lol)

Afterwards we went to the mall. I let the kids play a few video games, that's what keeps Parker in a good mood. He really only wanted to play shooting games, which I didn't love. Molly likes the games that give tickets. Then we went to a couple stores and to the playground at the mall. In Ross I got my Mom a Christmas present, Molly some Jelly Belly's, Parker a book and me a purse, all for about 20 dollars. I was so happy! I got a shiny blue purse, I am so in style, lol. I got my Mom a Spongebob cup. Can you believe my mother loves Spongebob. That must be where I get some of my personality, lol!

All in all it was a nice weekend. I have to go to the dr. tomorrow and I haven't been in a long time. I'm kind of nervous about it. I went off my cholesterol medicine for some stupid reason and now I need to get back on it and check out my numbers. Wish me luck. I hate going to the dr.!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck!!! What fun you had!!!!Glad to hear it!

kristi said...

Sounds like a great day! TC likes those games too!

Casdok said...

Well done Parker for watching the whole film!
Good luck with the docs!