Friday, October 17, 2008

Paid the deposit on the house....

So I guess we are moving for real. We are moving around Dec 1st. I'm excited but a little nervous. I might have a small yard sale tomorrow to kind of get ready for the move. I have a ton of stuff to get rid of. I so hope the move goes smoothly for the kids. I'm nervous about how Parker will do especially. I hope he gets used to all the animal noises and such soon. It's very country like out there. Parker is finally feeling better it seems but he's been kind of grouchy lately. Hopefully it's just a phase.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! That is so exciting!!! I hope the move goes well too! You have plenty of time to start preparing Parker. I hope it all goes ok for him. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Bobbi!!! I love your blog..you're so creative with it. See ya Friday :)

Bobbi said...

Julie,
Thanks. Yeah, I'm definately starting to get him prepared for it.

Jaime,
I'm so glad you checked out my blog! I'm so excited about the move but we'll miss you so much! See you Friday!