Monday, October 20, 2008

My poor buddy...

His favorite movie is breaking. It's an old VHS movie and it is really scratchy and you can barely hear some of it. He loves it so much that he keeps wanting to watch it anyways. It's called, "Muppet's on wheels". It has really catchy songs in it. Anyways, he's getting kind of frustrated and gets mad when I say it's breaking. I found a couple on eBay but I'll have to wait a while.

His nose is still running. When is it going to quit. He's pretty grouchy too. I hope that doesn't mean his ears or something.

I got a lot of housework done today. I'm proud of myself for that. Now I need to go work on some laundry. I hope everyone had a nice day.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Been there, done that, got the T-shirt. It was Cinderella in our case. My daughter got over it then we ended up with a copy on DVD for Xmas a year or so later!!! She gets tired of movies on her own now days, thank goodness. I don't think I could stand Cinderella, Shrek I, or Toy Story one more time.

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

We've been through 3 Shrek DVD's and many many other movies, too!

Can I just say that I just love the pic of the cat and the cars in your sidebar!

Bobbi said...

Thank you both for the comments! The bummer part for me is that they don't make this movie anymore. I've looked and they only have some old ones. I've seen a few like on ebay that say mint on them, so I hope they are telling the truth. If not it will probably just wear out fast like this one did.

Betsy Brock said...

It's the classic, original 101 Dalmatians over here...we've bought probably half dozen or them over the last 15 years! Ebay is great for that...or Amazon.com.

Feel better, Parker!