Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Today's update...

Not a whole lot new going on here. Today I mentioned to Parker's teacher that Parker had a bunch of warts on one hand. She looked at them and didn't think they looked like warts. She had the school nurse look at them and she didn't know either. It could be little slivers from holding onto our fence last week, old chickenpox, or hand food and mouth virus. I don't know what it is but he has an appt. tomorrow morning with his Dr.. Last time Molly had a strange rash, they didn't know what it was. I hope they know this time. He seems perfectly fine aside from being tired. He's been yawning a lot. I guess I'll find out tomorrow. Molly is staying the night with Nana tonight. She has been spoiling her all day. I was going to go to the mall with them but Molly wanted to hang out with Nana by herself. Nana felt bad for me but I didn't care. I like that she wanted to spend time with Nana. Honestly I wanted to look around the mall by myself. I got a wedding present for a family member, a new lunch pail for Parker and some perfume for me. Tomorrow is going to be a busy day for me. I have to get Parker to his Dr. appt. at 8:30, then bring him back to school and get to my appt. by 10:00. Then I have to pick Molly up and head home. At 3:00 Parker's aba person is coming and at 4:00 his occupational therapist is coming. After that, at 6:30, I go to the disability support group at my church. I'm bringing both kids so I hope they like it. They are mostly talking about IEP's and some of that is over my head. I hope it's in layman's terms. At least it won't be a boring day.

1 comment:

Marla said...

Wow. I wonder what it is. Good luck at the doctor's office. I hope they are able to give you some answers.