Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Sick Tuesday

Well, it's Tuesday and Parker and I are sick. We both have colds. I thought we just got over all that. He's laying in bed with a stuffy nose. Poor guy, he sounds so bad. I'm sitting here at the desk, whining. Wawawa! I guess we'll have to cancel respite on Friday. That's such a bummer. I better be well for the Peter Cottontail party on Sat. I'm going anyways. Molly is so excited to wear her beautiful blue Easter dress. She will look so pretty in it. I got crafty today, lol. I stenciled a cow on my garbage can, lol. It looks cute, don't laugh. I changed my web page around, which I guess you can tell. I like bright colors. I don't know if they all go, but oh well. In other news, Parker's fears have been really perking up. He has been extra sensitive to noise lately and doing a loud humming thing while plugging his ears when he hears something he doesn't like. On Monday we went to 2 different places and they both had something noisy there. The park had a lawnmower so we had to leave and the water front had some motorbike riders that made a loud noise. We had to leave there also. Poor Molly. It must be tough having to leave things because her brother is scared. Maybe he isn't even scared, maybe it hurts him to hear loud noises like I read. Who knows, but it's hard for both of them. Oh well, here's hoping it will get better as he gets older.

No comments: