Sunday, March 16, 2008

Big time scared!

Today Bobby was going to mow the lawn. I told Parker and he instantly started getting upset. Dh and Molly went out to mow it and Parker started plugging his ears right away. Then he started whining and crying. Loudly! I took him in our room which is far away from the back yard. It still wasn't helping. I took his fingers out of his ears so he could see that he could barely hear it and he screamed bloody murder. I turned my t.v. on loud. That still didn't help. He was crying and plugging his ears and freaking out. Everything I tried did not work. I finally had to ask Bobby if he could stop mowing the lawn. He was upset with me, but Parker was just too hysterical. Now he's going to have to mow when Parker isn't home. Just when he starts making progress and I start thinking he's improving so much, I see something that really stands out as being a part of his autism. I guess I just have to accept that his autism may get better but it's not going to go away. Hopefully some things improve with age. Oh well, there is my whine. Here are some of the pictures I couldn't post yesterday.


Here is a pic of the room we ate in.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By mollyalexis, shot with FE210,X775 at 2008-03-15

Here is my Mom sipping her coffee.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By mollyalexis, shot with FE210,X775 at 2008-03-15

No comments: