Sunday, November 30, 2008

We took a nice walk today

We walked up the road for a ways today. It is really sunny and nice out. People have really nice country type houses and property up here. Of course Parker asked me what everyone hauled in their trucks. He talked the whole way. It was just relaxing and peaceful. We've been cleaning some day and unpacking a little more. Hopefully Bobby can weed-eat the front and then I'll take a pic of our little house. I hope everyone is having a nice week! Oh yeah, Parker ate sausage today and yesterday! Yay! Maybe he is getting off his hunger strike.

2 comments:

AZ Chapman said...

glad he is off the hunger strike what grade is Parker in now. I live in Northern CA as well and have ocd and something similar to Aspergers come visit some time

Betsy Brock said...

I haven't taken a walk in ages....sounds great!