Friday, November 7, 2008

A couple of things...

Today I was really stressed by Parker's whining. He was whining a lot. He gets bored easily and it's sometimes hard to keep him entertained. He even whined today when we were going to take him somewhere fun. Bobby mistakenly told Parker that we would get him a present at the dollar store. Well, he meant that Parker could pick out a couple things. Parker took it to mean that we had a present for him somewhere and got all worked up. (He loves presents)

I told him that we would also go to pizza but he had to be a good boy and not whine or he wouldn't get something at the dollar store. (I know, I know, don't say good or bad boy) Then he started whining and said, "I don't want to be a good boy, I'm a bad boy." I said, "No, you are a good boy", but he kept insisting he was bad. I have hardly ever called him bad, so I don't even know if he knows what it means. Maybe I said the cat was bad or something before. Anyways, it all turned out well and we had a nice time.

I wouldn't listen to him unless he talked in a big boy voice and he eventually quit. We even did some laundry at the laundromat. He kind of liked that. Our washer is broke right now and we don't want to fix it since we are moving soon and they have a washer and dryer there. We just washed the clothes and brought them home to dry. I actually think the people there were looking at Parker thinking what a well behaved boy he was because they smiled at him a lot.

Tomorrow we are going to a going away party for my brother and his girlfriend/family. I'm going to really miss them.

I hope everyone has a nice weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Parker is darling. Thanks for visiting Samuel's site. It's nice to know there are others out there who at least have an idea what you're going through. Good luck to you.

Betsy Brock said...

I can see my boys enjoying a laundromat...all that sensory spinning! :)