Monday, November 24, 2008

I'm back!

Oh computer, I missed you! Lol!

Lots to post about but I'll have to make it short this time.

1st day, Parker cried a lot at night. He didn't realize we were going to live here. I thought he understood, but he didn't really. Things were good last night. He didn't cry at all. Started a new bad habit with him though, watching movies at bedtime. He likes his room with Molly and they have really been playing together.

I'm behind on my unpacking and still have a few things at the other house. I did get most of my kitchen unpacked today, so that's good.

I have to go take Daisy to the vet. She has worms. Remember the one cat I couldn't worm in an earlier post. Well, she getting a little jumpy and I think it's the worms, lol. She had been before we moved too.

Funny thing, this morning I told Parker that Daisy had to go to the dr.. He must have thought I was pretending because he said, "And Pepper has to go to the library and Jack has to go to the grocery store". What a funny guy! I just cracked up.

We'll see how easy that vet gets the pill down her throat, lol.

I've missed all you guys! Be back on soon. Still have tons of unpacking to do!

Oh yeah, and my best friend Heidi is coming to town this week and I get to see her. I'm so excited!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You sound so happy! I hope you have fun settling in! I'm glad Parker did better the second night. :)

Heidi said...

I can't wait to see you guys!!! That is so funny, about the library and the grocery store! He's so dang cute! I'm glad it's going well with you guys. Can't wait to see the new place!

mommy~dearest said...

It was hard on my guy too, when we moved. He wae excited until he realized we were going to live at this new house and not go back to the old one.

From a mom who does bedtime movies too- it's not necessarily a bad habit. At least that's what I'm sticking to. ;)