Sunday, November 2, 2008

Quiet weekend...

We mostly stayed home this weekend. We rented a bunch of movies and just relaxed. It rained hard yesterday so it was the perfect day to stay in. I rented "Ghost-busters" because Molly has never seen it. She wasn't impressed, lol. We also rented my very favorite movie, "White Chicks". I don't know why, but I just think it's hilarious. We were going to rent, "Tink" and "Journey to the center of the earth", but they were all out. I have to go to the Dr. on Thursday to get the results of my blood work. The receptionist said that the Dr., "Really really" wanted me to make a follow-up appointment to discuss the results. I'm sure it's just about my cholesterol, but it's got me thinking. Tomorrow I have to go get more boxes. I need to get packing since it's November now and we may move in on Thanksgiving break. I'm really looking forward to moving. It's really exciting and scary at the same time. I keep thinking about how I'm going to decorate different rooms. I hope everyone had a nice weekend.

No comments: