Thursday, November 27, 2008

I had a nice day



This morning I went to the old house and cleaned a little. My Mom came and helped, so that was nice.

This afternoon Molly and I made Jalapeno poppers and acorn cookies. It was fun cooking with her and we shared some cookies with the neighbors. I got both recipes from other blogs but I'm sorry I can't remember which ones. I know one of them was from My wooden spoon blog.

Tonight we went to my sisters house for dinner. She had a really beautiful place setting and all the food was delicious. Her and her husband are good cooks! My Mom was there and it was nice for all of us to be together. The bummer part is that my brother just moved and my other sister was camping.

All in all I had a good day. I'm actually looking forward to Monday. It will be nice to have the house all to myself to clean.

I'm still worrying about Parker's eating problems. I may take him to the dr. soon. Why won't he eat anything other than Goldfish crackers right now? Oh well, I guess I'll find out at the dr..

Tomorrow my friend Heidi is coming for Oregon. I'm really excited to see her and her kids. Here are a few pics from today. Some how only the pics of the food came out, none of the people did. I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving.

5 comments:

kristi said...

We had a good day too. I cooked and then had to go to the in laws and then came home and had family over. All in all it went well. I am at work and hoping to leave at 12 or 12:30. I still have company at my house.

Betsy Brock said...

Glad you had a nice day! The food looks great! :)

Anonymous said...

Your table looks great! Glad you had a great day! Blessings to you and yours
Debylin

Jen - Queen of Poo said...

Those chocolate kiss cookie thingies look fun! I start my Christmas cookie bakeathon today.

I love your new Christmas blog decorations! I'd better get mine up. lol

Anonymous said...

Hey! The house looks beautiful! I love the way you set up Molly and Parker's room.