Monday, November 17, 2008

Ok, I packed a little...


and did my dishes. Now I'm reading cooking blogs and drooling! My goal is to become a good cook. I am the most boring cook ever. We have some staples and that is usually what we stick with. I want to try new recipes and eat out less. I saw so many on the blogs I've been reading that I want to make. I know that the family would appreciate a more varied menu. Once I get moved in I want to really start cooking. I am so grateful for all the blogs with recipes and pictures. I just had to go get a snack because they made me so hungry.

When we go to family functions or holiday functions, I usually bring something premade from the store. I don't want to be that person any more. I'm making jalipeno popperd to bring to thanksgiving and I saw a desert I might make too. Maybe not though, it depends on what shape my kitchen is in, lol. Look out Martha Stuart!

3 comments:

Momzoo said...

You go Miss Martha-in-training!

Ronda said...

You are a good cook, I love all the stuff you make. Thats why we call you Martha.

blueladybug said...

jalipeno popperd sounds interesting. What is it? A sause or spread? Thanks