Monday, November 17, 2008

I must clean, I must pack, I must clean, I must pack....

I need to get off this computer! I love reading everyone's blogs and it's so hard to get work done! This morning I went to my new house and brought some boxes, got the paperwork to register Molly for her new school and went to the store to pick up a few things. When I came home the first thing I did was get on the computer. What am I doing?! I have work to do! This weekend was nice. We had lunch with my sister, niece, Mom and my niece from out of town and her kids. It was really nice. I love it when family gets together. Parker did well but didn't eat a bite. This boy is going to give me an ulcer, lol. Last night we went to Bobby's grandparents house for a visit. The kids had a blast. They played with toys, jumped on the trampoline, played games, Molly sewed, and they both got a ride on the 4-wheeler. I got one too, and I thought I was going to fall off. Bobby thought it was fun to scare me around corners! Here is a little video and a picture of the deer I saw out my bedroom window of my new house.





They didn't come out very well because I took them through a window, and on my cell phone! Btw, lol, that tooting sound in the begining wasn't me, it was the video, lol!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We have those crazy deer all around our place. I took some pixs early last week and need to share. I wish I could just pet one!

Jen - Queen of Poo said...

I get stuck on the computer when I should be working too. It's my favorite tool for avoiding things. :-P

How neat to look out your bedroom window and spot a deer. I usually just spot crows.