Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Very overwhelmed

I kind of just want to sit down and cry. We have too much stuff for our little house. We even have another load or two in the Jeep to take. Where am I going to put everything? On top of organizing of course I have cleaning the other house, doing the regular chores around here and dealing with two emotional children. On top of that is the fact that a few things around here don't work right. We also have ants. They are going away do to the stuff we are putting out, but it's a hassle. We are also having some money issues so I am feeling very overwhelmed.

I know things will work out eventually but right now it's hard.

Oh well, I guess that's how moving goes sometimes.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

(((HUG))) Take a deep breath and tackle things one step at a time. It doesn't all have to be done right away. I hope you feel better soon!

Take care!

Heidi said...

I'm sorry you're having a rough time right now. I wish I was there already, I could help clean the old house. Just think; soon you'll be all settled in and cozy and this will be an ancient memory!

kristi said...

Girl I am so sorry you are having a rough time.

Momzoo said...

**hugs**

I wish I lived closer I would bring you dinner....

Jen - Queen of Poo said...

Oh, you are having a hard time! It's an overwhelming time of year without all that you're dealing with. Just try to take one problem at a time and break it up into bite sized pieces. {{{hugs}}}

Bobbi said...

Thanks guys. I appriciate all the kind words. I'm feeling somewhat better. Bobby fixed the stove and the washer, so that's better.

Betsy Brock said...

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!