Friday, November 7, 2008

Neighbors!

My new neighbors across the street decided it would be fun to blare their music, talk loudly and obnoxiously, and leave their door open until after midnight. I was so mad. What can you do though. They seem like rough people and I don't really want them retaliating. The only thing I could possibly think to do is tell the landlord if they keep doing it. How can people be so disrespectful. Our houses are right on top of each other and our walls are pretty thin. Thank goodness we are moving soon. Then all I can yell at are geese and chickens! Lol! I so hope I can get some sleep tonight.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Call in a noise complaint to the police. I did that no ago and had option of giving my name or not. I didn't. Problem solved.

Anonymous said...

ugh. No fun!!

Jen - Queen of Poo said...

Argh. I remember the days of lousy neighbors. It stinks. It will make things seem all that much more peaceful when you move.

Unknown said...

Ugh! Hate neighbors like that. I don't really have neighbors but I remember days when I did. You'll like the quietness that comes with not having them!

Thanks for coming by my blog. Have you commented before? Regardless, I'm glad you did and please continue to do so. And I have to say that I'm glad I found you. I will enjoy reading about your adventures of raising a child with autism. I know some about it but not lots by any means. I would like to become more educated though. I recently saw a show that documented a few kids who have it. It's definitely something we need more research on.

I'll be back for sure!

Bobbi said...

I did call the police because I just couldn't sleep. They said not to call for something like that and they might send a patrol car to look into it. They never did. Some police we have in this town. I hope some of the other neighbors complained today.
Reynie, thanks for checking out my blog. I just love yours! You have my dream house! Thanks for the comments!