Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Spring...

Today as I was walking out my door, I really noticed it was spring. The sun was shining, the birds were chirping and the flowers smelled so beautiful!

I decided I needed to spend some time outside, smelling the flowers and taking some pictures. If only I could bottle that smell!

I took a few pictures from my yard. I think in a couple more weeks there will be flowers everywhere. The pics are of the little flowers blooming, a cool tree in the yard, my hens and chickens plants, the shed and the side yard. That cute shed is my view when I do dishes. I'm really lucky.

PhotobucketPhotobucketHens and chickensanother side of the shedPhotobucketPhotobucket
Thank you God for this beautiful day!

2 comments:

Bobbi said...

Well, it was sunny for a little while. Now it's all dreary out. Oh well, it makes for a good baking day!

Betsy Brock said...

It was pretty here, too...better than the sleet we had yesterday! Brrr!